Monday, November 9, 2009

four down, two to go...


So my fourth piece for senior studio is done for now. We have crit tomorrow so I'm sure there will be some changes. Here's what I got! My inspiration was the song "Stray Cat Strut". More specifically, the lyrics "Get a shoe thrown at me by a mean old man, I get my dinner from a garbage can...I don't bother chasing mice around. I slink down an alley looking for a fight, I howl to the moonlight on a hot summer's night! Singing the blues while the lady cats cry, wow stray cat you're a real tough guy. I wish I could be as carefree and wild, but I got cat class and I got cat style..." Here's my stray cat, loosely based off my own cats JR and Munster :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought we had to do seven pieces? My life just got a lot easier if we only need 6

    ReplyDelete