Tuesday, May 12, 2009

making it through the summer :(

I'm still on the look out for a summer job. I had an interview at colorbok last monday, but I'm assuming I didn't get the job since I haven't heard back from them. That's ok because I don't think they were planning on paying anyway...I'm still trying to get a hold of the people at Dave and Buster's for a job but they haven't called me back either. Things aren't looking too hot for the summer. I would love an internship/job right now, but no one is hiring, and if they are, they're trying to get away with not paying people...So to help with my current situation I've set up an Etsy account!! Woo hoo! I'm hoping it'll help me to make a little money to do simple daily things [like get a Rock n' Rye from the gas station] while I'm trying desperately to find a job. So for now, I'm making things to sell. I just hope for my sake that they do :/

No comments:

Post a Comment