Monday, March 16, 2009

almost like real life!



Just got back from spring break in Vegas!! I had a ton of fun, but I'm def. ready to get back down to business. I have lots of work to do this week! I have to start and finish 2 pieces by this friday. I'm sure I'll be fine, but this is the worst time crunch I've had so far in my entire CCS career. I started working on my piece for the Detroit Zoo. The first place winner gets $3,000 and their piece published into the new Detroit Zoo poster! That's really exciting! Also, the Children's Book Society show is up and running at the Children's Hospital of Michigan [3901 Beaubien , Detroit, MI 48201] it'll be going on until April 2nd. mon-sat, 9am-5pm on the third floor of the Carls Building. April 3rd through the 24th the show will be at the Detroit Public Library [5201 Woodward Ave. Detroit, MI 48202] tues&wed 12-8pm and thrus, fri and sat 10-6pm. I have pieces for sale so hopefully I'll make some money soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment